The following statements explain the general terms of Wipro Unza Ltd. (“Unza”) regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by Unza. Unza is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data to Unza, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by Unza in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to Unza, you warrant and represent to Unza that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by Unza in the manner set out herein.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
1. to administer the business or contractual relationship between Unza and you and/or your company
2. to communicate with you and/or your company;
3. to administer customer relationship management procedures;
4. to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Unza;
5. to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
6. to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between Unza and you and/or your company;
7. to conduct research and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of Unza’s business activities;
8. to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to Unza, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to Unza;
9. for recruitment of employees;
10. for Unza’s internal record keeping; and/or
11. other lawful business activities of Unza.
1. Unza’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by Unza to be necessary or appropriate;
2. financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between Unza and you and/or your company;
3. government agencies and strategic partners that work with Unza in connection with Unza’s business activities;
4. agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of Unza;
5. regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
6. any person to whom Unza is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
7. our shareholders.
1. result in Unza being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between Unza and you and/or your company;
2. result in Unza being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Unza; and/or
3.result in Unza being unable to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you
3.7 If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to Unza in writing at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
Unza has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. If processing of the personal data is carried out by a third party on behalf of Unza, Unza will require the said third party to protect the personal data that they receive from Unza.
All decisions related to contests and winners will be at the sole discretion of the Wipro UNZA team.
6. Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. Unza recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to Unza.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this statement, you may e-mail us at email@example.com (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm).